Factory Heating Solutions to suit you
Warm Air Heating tends to be the most common choice when considering heating your Factory
Why are they such a popular choice?
- Flexibility in the design and installation of your heater- Dale Heating Services can provide a FREE site survey to determine your specific requirements and design an industrial heating system, that's right for you and your building needs. whether that is warm air or radiant heaters
- Provides a dry heat to remove moisture from the air.
- Heats up rapidly regardless of the outside temperature
- Can be suspended to preserve valuable working space.
- As they are 90 % more energy efficient they are a cost effective commercial heating solution
- Easy installation and maintainance
- Can be natural gas/oil fired or LPG
How does it work?
The heater takes the air that is already contained in the building, and passes it over the heat exchanger, which then heats up the air and distributes it around the building.
If warm air heaters are not your first choice we also specialise in the installation of various makes of Radiant Heaters.
Contact us now to receive your free site survey from one of our highly qualified gas safe registered engineers to determine which warm air heating or radiant heaters could be cost effective when considering your choice of industrial heating.