Radiant Infrared Heating to Suit all Applications
Rather than heating air, infrared heating acts like the sun and heats the objects in the room. These objects absorb the heat and transfer it to their surroundings, maintaining their temperature throughout the day. This helps to create a comfortable environment for you, your staff and your customers. This is why they are ideal for factory heating and auto body shops as if the doors are open a lot during the day, the objects will retain the heat.
Broad range of inputs and tube lengths to fit a variety of building sizes and floor plans.
- Durable components help provide long equipment life.
- Ceiling mounting helps keep valuable floor space clear.
- Detailed installation, commissioning, operation and service manuals to assist in reducing installation and service time.
- Burner box design with protective enclosure for controls helps minimise exposure to dirt and moisture from combustion air.
- Deep-dish, parabolically-designed reflectors with end caps help maximise energy reflection and minimise heat loss by convection.
- Reflectors can be tilted or side reflectors can be added to concentrate heat where needed.
- Quick fix couplings and hangers provide ease of installation.
- Natural gas or LPG models available.
- CE design certified to meet industry standards.
As the Radiant Multiburner has a wide range of burner inputs it is a popular choice for applications such as:
- Factory Heating
- Warehouse Heating
- Auto Body Shops
- Showroom Heating
BLACKHEAT®multiburner infrared heating offers custom-engineered designs, including herringbone, flag and T configurations, with a variety of zoning options. Also, multiburner designs can connect multiple burners per pump, thereby helping reduce building penetrations and installation costs.
Double Linear Infrared Heating
As with the other models of radiant heating, the double linear is energy efficient, that creates draught- free heat, ideal when considering factory heating or auto body shops. Allows the customer to vary the temperature between 2 different zones and a range of larger inputs for when higher installations are required.
Linear and U Tube Radiant Heating
A versatile model of radiant heating equipment, the linear is a popular choice for various applications such as
Radiant Heating is available in Gas or LPG, with design flexibility to suit your business requirements, with various burner imputes and tube lengths. They are designed for easy installation and maintenance, and provides even heat distribution from vacuum design with uniform temperature.
Dale Heating Services specialise in the installation, maintenance, and repairs of Radiant Heating systems. So whether your looking for factory heating,warehouse heating or even garden centres' and greenhouses', we can offer a heating solution thats right for you.
Contact us today for your free site survey to determine the most effective way to heat your premises