Heating & Cooling Maintenance Throughout the U.K
The importance of maintaining industrial heating and cooling systems.
Why is it so important to service industrial heating and cooling equipment?
Whether radiant heaters, warm air heaters or industrial cooling systems , there are many reasons to perform annual service. These include:
- Maintaining heater's energy efficiency
- Helping ensure heating system is working to its maximum performance
- Identification of underlying faults early, to help decrease disruption caused by breakdowns.
- Helping ensure equipment is running efficiently and complies with regulations.
- Complying with some of the manufacturer's warranty terms.
What is involved in annual service?
Various tests are performed on the equipment to help ensure safe operation and compliance to government legislation. Below are a few examples of what to expect from annual service.
Many parts of heating equipment require regular cleaning on both warm air and radiant heaters such as, burners, injectors, fans and pumps to help prevent dirt and debris build-up, which can cause the heater to work considerably harder than normal. This, in turn, could increase fuel consumption or possibly decrease equipment lifespan.
- Checking heater safety devices.
- Analysing the flue for potential leaks.
- Checking combustion to help ensure that heaters comply with regulations.
- Performing test runs equipment to help ensure correct operation.
- Service of radiant heaters normally takes approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour per burner.
- Service of warm air heaters (depending on type: cabinet heaters or unit heaters) normally takes approximately 1.5 - 2.5 hours for each heater.
- Service of industrial boilers normally takes approximately 1.5 hours for each appliance.
- Service of industrial air conditioning varies depending on the unit model.
(All times specified are approximate and dependant on equipment condition.)
How to know if service is required?
There are many ways to tell if industrial heating and industrial cooling systems require service.
- It has been 12 months or more since your installation or service.
- Heaters are not working to their maximum potential.
- Black marks are present on or around heating equipment.
What is Covered?
Dale Heating Services have fully qualified gas safe registered engineers based around the UK, who cover:
- Wales and many more
Our engineers specialise in the maintenance and repair of various makes and models of equipment including:
- Free Standing Cabinet Warm Air Heaters
- Industrial Boilers
- Industrial cooling systems
- Suspended Unit Warm Air Heaters
- Radiant Heaters.
Why not take advantage of our Multi Appliance Discounts? Pay full price for the annual service of the first heater on site, and receive a discount on service for every item of industrial heating and cooling equipment thereafter.
So whether radiant heaters, warm air heaters, industrial air conditioning or a combination of all, contact us for your no obligation quotation - call Dale Heating Services on 0116 2640055!